Saturday, February 22, 2014

One more kiss.....

Just one more kiss before i say goodbye ?

It's the last thing I'd do before i say goodbye 

So hold me tight in your arms, as the tears fall straight from my eyes  

Is it over yet? Are you just passing by?

How i feel when my eye meets your eye 

Wishing that someday you would be mine

But you were never mine

It's the truth that i keep inside a lie 

You found a heart and I lost mine

Maybe it's the truth i want to deny ?

Or is it just the perfect lie

Do i have to remember who am I ?

A lonely soul, begging for mercy asking God why?

Do i have to live this life with this aching heart of mine 

Will i ever die ?

Or is it just an endless torture to this broken soul of mine

I'll just sleep and dream of a better day, it's a truth that i can't deny 

I just want the sun to rise and your face to shine 

On this misery of mine 





No comments:

Post a Comment