Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Days with her.

day one...


It was a very normal day every one is everywhere doing normal things
she was doing the same as every one, which was being normal 
it wasn't the first time i see her being normal 
but in my version.....i saw a whole lots of awesomeness going around the place 
it was new for me to see anything like that i haven't really been seeing  a lot of stuff lately 
then it happened.......
and of course you know drill
the red face, dilated eyes, the rush of blood to the brain, the fire that spreads in your body 
the dry throat and your heart start pumping like its gone wild 
i knew that it was foolish of me to fall in love from first sight 
ironically i always believed in that
but i knew that my luck wont go that far
so i was back to my day dreaming as usual......
but for god knows what reason i was the luckiest man in the world 
for two minutes 
we talked........... it was a hit and run conversation 
but i loved those moments 
and thats where it all started 
how this little spark of hope was ignited
that was day one...

No comments:

Post a Comment