Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Days with her. (2)

day twenty one...

its been a while now and i think that we are heading for something good here
we understand each other, we liked talking to each other and the laughs and the talks and bla bla bla 
life was good 
i knew i never loved someone that much in my life...
it was great to feel "love"
i spent every moment wish that i could just hold her tight in my arms, so close to my heart that i can never miss a single heart beat without her
but i was always wondering inside of me 
always knew that something was wrong 
something wrong is going to happen cause honestly life wasn't that fair with me 
but as long as i was happy i didn't bother my self about it 
i just kept day dreaming 
when something great happened 
i was amazed how she handled, she was so calm and she was laughing like she had nothing to lose in this world 
but she owned every thing i had   
i loved the sound of her voice that night 
it was like a heavy burden was off her chest 
she was happy 
and so was i 
the spark got brighter as my hope that somehow we might be together got stronger 
that was day twenty one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment