Friday, February 7, 2014

In a sweet voice...

"OH you silly goose, you're the best thing that ever happened to me"
 That's all what i remember from all these years 
the moment when we first met , our song , her last name and..... almost her face 
I can't really say if i choose not to remember or have i really forgotten all about her  but how can i? i mean i loved her so much that i cherished every moment we spent together 
it all faded away like a winter's breeze......... you never see it coming but you feel how much it hurts you when it freezes your soul
i loved it when you made me feel special when you talked to me whenever you needed me 
or all those times when we sang together and you kept teasing me how bad was my voice
how you sang to me...... in a sweet voice 
  all the laughs and and tears we had together 
you don't know how hard it was to keep all my feelings kept away in a dark place underneath my cold skin
how your heart always ignites the deepest broken heart
how you make everything feels so right 
how you see this world in a different colorful way
where there are no hurricanes, no monsters underneath my bed, no darkness to fear, no clouds to block the sunshine from touching your face and no nightmares to keep me from dreaming  
with that insane look in your eyes how you love every thing in this life 
all of this made you sound so crazy 
but also so right
and thats why i loved you 
you made everything so beautiful and bright 
by the time i realized that all of this wasnt a dream............ you were gone 
you were still so young and beautiful 
oh how i wish all of this was a bad dream
i laughed one last time at the place where you died and i remembered 
"?when was ever life that fair to anyone" 
       i guess i never wanted to remember how beautiful it was to be with her 
im used to how dark it is here 
.....i guess i remember all of it after all
    

No comments:

Post a Comment