Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Days with her. (3)

Day one hundred and eighty two......


of course there were ups and downs 
i got depressed so many times 
but what always kept me going was that spark 
i mean i was that lucky to get close to her,
why wouldn't i be a little more luckier and somehow we might end up together 
i knew that i was day dreaming again 
but i was happy 
then i made a promise that i couldn't keep
i thought that luck was on my side 
i did every thing that i could possibly do 
but ehh simply it wasn't enough 
i felt weak and miserable
that i could never make happy or that she hates me now 
it was a rough day for me
i just wanted to make her happy thats all 
that would've made me happy
but i guess god doesn't want me near happy........
for now i hope  
and that was day one hundred and eighty two...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment